Touchpointer is an innovative conference annotation tool for executive presentations and scientific symposiums etc.
Touchpointer provides the presenter with an effective, intuitive tool to control and interact with any type of presentation and live content.
With Touchpointer speakers can highlight specific details, draw annotations and change slides on a touch screen at the stage.
Touchpointer is simple to set up, it works with all presentation computers and it is very intuitive to use.
Touchpointer provides numerous advantages:
• Speaker faces the audience at all times
• Annotations are visible on multiple displays, LED screens and projections
• Slides with annotations can be viewed at all screens in use at the conference
• Visual tracking of movement
• Full control of annotation colour for best contrast to each slide
• Automatic or manual wipe of annotations
• Slide advance and reverse controllable from the stage touchscreen
• The touchscreen also acts as a comfort monitor
• Seamless integration with professional wireless slide advancer systems
Touchpointer is designed as a simple plug-and-play HDMI based system, fully independent of the presentation computers as no software drivers or plug-ins are required.